Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time Register Now for 10:00 AM!
Time: 7:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time Register Now for 7:00 PM!
Duration: 1 hour
* Register for the time that is most convenient for your schedule
oin the webinar to discover how GaN-based solutions are improving automotive systems by enabling higher efficiency and high reliability with power densities higher than ever achievable with the silicon MOSFETs used in vehicles today.
Join the webinar to learn more about:
- How a GaN-based 48 V – 12 V, 3 kW converter reduces the size, increases the efficiency, and lowers the cost for 48 V mild hybrid systems.
- How GaN-based 2MHz converters reduce power losses by 40% – 50% for automotive infotainment systems.
- How eGaN® devices enable lidar and other automotive time of flight systems by providing higher resolution, greater distance capability, and low cost
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
All registrants will be entered for a chance to win a copy of GaN Transistors for Efficient Power Conversion, Third Edition. One book will be given away per webinar, please read Giveaway Rules.
Last modified: May 6, 2020